300 Email Marketing Tips eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Customer Relationship Management is a holistic strategic approach to managing customer relationships to increase shareholder value, and this major Handbook of CRM gives complete coverage of the key concepts in this vital field.
It is about achieving a total understanding of the concepts that underlie successful CRM rather than the plethora of systems that can be used to implement it.
Based on recent knowledge, it is underpinned by:
* Clear and comprehensive explanations of the key concepts in the field
* Vignettes and full cases from major businesses internationally
* Definitive references and notes to further sources of information on every aspect of CRM
* Templates and audit advice for assessing your own CRM needs and targets
The most lucid, comprehensive and important overview of the subject and an invaluable tool in enabling the connection of the major principles to the real world of business.
* A definitive, heavily researched, comprehensive overview
* Key concepts allied to action templates
* Written by one of the first major marketing thinkers in the field and based on Cranfield Business School’s internationally acknowledged leadership in the field