30 Days to Market Mastery: A Step-by-Step Guide to Profitable Trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An accessible introduction to A PROVEN TRADING STRATEGY
GETTING STARTED IN SWING TRADING
Swing trading is not a new idea. But, only recently-with the Internet opening up markets to virtually everyone-has this short-term technical trading strategy become a viable option for individual investors.
There are many ways to profit from the swing trading method, and with Getting Started in Swing Trading , author Michael C. Thomsett will show you how to use this approach to quickly take advantage of short-term price movements found in today’s dynamic markets.
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, Getting Started in Swing Trading:
- Explores many of today’s most popular charting signals and explains how to recognize them
- Provides suggestions for picking stocks appropriate for your swing trading strategy
- Illustrates how options can be used within your swing trading program to mitigate risk and improve performance
- Analyzes the effectiveness of short selling within a swing trading strategy
- Outlines some restrictions on swing trading, including brokerage rules and requirements, and regulations about high-activity trading
- And much more
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Getting Started in Swing Trading will enhance your understanding of this proven trading method as well as improve the overall profitability of your portfolio.