1133 Questions: An Interventional Cardiology Board Review eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Now in its Sixth Edition, this popular, practical text presents all the information clinicians need to use the EKG in everyday practice and interpret hypertrophy and enlargement, arrhythmias, conduction blocks, pre-excitation syndromes, and myocardial infarction. It is an ideal reference for medical students in ICM courses, house officers, or anyone directly involved in patient care, whether student, teacher, or practitioner. The book includes more than 200 facsimiles of EKG strips and numerous clinical cases. This edition features new and updated clinical cases, more clinically oriented discussions of EKG findings, and expanded coverage of important topics such as the long QT syndrome and sudden cardiac death. A companion Website will include the fully searchable text, an image bank, an interactive question bank, and an EKG image with explanation test bank.