100 Q&A About Heart Attack and Related Cardiac Problems eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Extensively revised to cover recent advances in cardiac surgery, the fourth edition of Bojar’s Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery remains the gold standard for management of adult patients undergoing cardiac surgery. The easily referenced outline format allows health practitioners of all levels to understand and apply basic concepts to patient care—perfect for cardiothoracic and general surgery residents, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, cardiologists, medical students, and critical care nurses involved in the care of both routine and complex cardiac surgery patients.This comprehensive guide features:Detailed presentation addressing all aspects of perioperative care for adult cardiac surgery patients Outline format allowing quick access to information Chronological approach to patient care starting with diagnostic tests then covering preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care issues Additional chapters discussing bleeding, the respiratory, cardiac, and renal subsystems in depth, and aspects of care specific to recovery on the postoperative floor Completely updated references Extensive illustrations, including NEW figures depicting operative techniques 14 helpful appendices covering order and flow sheets, protocols, commonly used drug dosages, and proceduresPractical and accessible, the Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery is the essential reference guide to cardiac surgical patient care.