This may be the worst Project Management book ever written. The author is painfully slow in ever getting to a point, and constantly telling the reader we’re going to explore this in more depth in the next chapter; time after time after time. It seems that he wrote the book and then his publisher asked him to ‘beef’ it up with another 100 pages. Brevity must have been entirely dismissed in his project goals for writing the book.
100 Great Time Management Ideas eBook $15.00
YouTube for Business: Online Video Marketing for Any Business (2nd Edition) (Que Biz-Tech) eBook $15.00
10 Minute Guide to Project Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.