All the rules of marketing are up for grabs. Markets are fragmenting and globalizing; consumers have greater control over when and what media they watch; and digital technologies have changed how people shop, work and relax. But a small number of senior marketing leaders have tapped into the secrets of what engages consumers and keeps them coming back. This book reveals the keys to their success. Featuring exclusive interviews with experts from Ogilvy and Mather, Digitas, and Booz Allen Hamilton, “Secrets of the Marketing Masters” offers tips drawn from the experiences of the world’s top marketers, from how to gain the confidence of your colleagues on the senior team, to how win your customers’ trust. With this real-world, insider advice readers can discover the techniques that will set them apart from the crowd and create lasting customer loyalty.
10 Minute Guide to Project Management eBook $12.00
Working the Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business eBook $15.00
YouTube for Business: Online Video Marketing for Any Business (2nd Edition) (Que Biz-Tech) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.