Werner Heisenberg – Die Sprache der Atome: Leben und Wirken – Eine wissenschaftliche Biographie; Die "Fröhliche Wissenschaft" (Jugend bis Nobelpreis) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In recent years, the development of new technologies has permitted the production of ‘functional’ or ‘smart’ textiles. These fabrics are capable of sensing changes in environmental conditions or body functions and are adequately responding to them. They are able to absorb substances from the skin or to release therapeutic or cosmetic compounds. For instance, they can be used in underwear with an integrated cardio-on-line system or as textiles with carrier molecules. The focal point of interest in biofunctional textiles lies currently on the use of textiles supporting therapy and prevention in dermatology. This volume collects information about new trends in the interaction between textiles and the skin, particularly the development of antimicrobial-finished textiles. It presents a selection of papers which will contribute to further consolidate the dialogue between dermatologists, allergologists, biomaterial scientists and textile engineers.