Web analytics 2.0: the art of online accountability & science of customer centricity eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Real case studies on Internet fraud written by real fraud examiners
Internet Fraud Casebook: The World Wide Web of Deceit is a one-of-a-kind collection of actual cases written by the fraud examiners who investigated them. These stories were hand-selected from hundreds of submissions and together form a comprehensive, enlightening and entertaining picture of the many types of Internet fraud in varied industries throughout the world.
- Each case outlines how the fraud was engineered, how it was investigated, and how perpetrators were brought to justice
- Topics included are phishing, on-line auction fraud, security breaches, counterfeiting, and others
- Other titles by Wells: Fraud Casebook, Principles of Fraud Examination, and Computer Fraud Casebook
This book reveals the dangers of Internet fraud and the measures that can be taken to prevent it from happening in the first place.