Up and Out of Poverty: The Social Marketing Solution eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Concise Encyclopedia of Professional Services Marketing provides readers with a detailed account of the concepts and strategies necessary to successfully market professional services and grow a business. Complete with practical information relevant to a wide range of professionals–including accountants, architects, attorneys, consultants, dentists, engineers, and physicians–this guidebook is an indispensable reference for anyone looking to learn the concepts and applications needed to market professional services. In addition to essay-length articles arranged from A to Z, and detailed expositions of both the theories and practical techniques necessary to formulating and executing a successful marketing plan, Concise Encyclopedia of Professional Services Marketing contains an appendix of information on launching a multimedia advertising campaign, with special focus on effective website design and other contemporary media formats. For anyone creating their own business or looking to expand an already existing one, Concise Encyclopedia of Professional Services Marketing is a comprehensive and vital reference.