Unstructured Data Analysis: Entity Resolution and Regular Expressions in SAS eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book summarizes the main results achieved in a four-year European Project on nonlinear and adaptive control. The project involves leading researchers from top-notch institutions: Imperial College London (Prof A Astolfi), Lund University (Prof A Rantzer), Supelec Paris (Prof R Ortega), University of Technology of Compiegne (Prof R Lozano), Grenoble Polytechnic (Prof C Canudas de Wit), University of Twente (Prof A van der Schaft), Politecnico of Milan (Prof S Bittanti), and Polytechnic University of Valencia (Prof P Albertos).The book also provides an introduction to theoretical advances in nonlinear and adaptive control and an overview of novel applications of advanced control theory, particularly topics on the control of partially known systems, under-actuated systems, and bioreactors.