Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Sales Management is a complete and practical handbook for all involved in the field of selling. It is an essential source book, a complete sales management course and a consultant’s detailed plan in one volume. The sales manager needs all the skills and qualities of the salesperson in order to get things done by effective management of an often quite diverse team of people. The emphasis in his or her role is on planning, controlling, monitoring, managing and motivating their sales force. Step-by-step, the book provides detailed guidance to the practicalities of organization and management, including selection, training, motivation, communication and control. The author also gives in-depth analysis to such vital topics as forecasting and sales promotions, the use of planning and control forms and alternative sales distribution methods, such as franchising. It will be key reference and reading for every practising sales manager at area manager level and above in large corporations, and the field or local manager in smaller companies with less structured organizations. Comprehensive reference guide to sales managementGives detailed and practical advice on how to manage your sales forceExtensive use of diagrams and the most comprehensive checklists available