Trusting Agents for Trusting Electronic Societies: Theory and Applications in HCI and E-Commerce eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Mehdi Khosrow-Pour, D.B.A. is currently the Executive Director of the Information Resources Management Association (IRMA). Previously, he served on the faculty of the Pennsylvania State University as an Associate Professor of Information Systems for twenty years. He has written or edited over twenty books in Information Technology Management and he is also the editor of the Information Resources Management Journal, Journal of Cases on Information technology, Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations, and International Journal of Cases on Electronic Commerce.