Thinking on the Web: Berners-Lee, Gödel and Turing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Книга Designing Effective Web Surveys Designing Effective Web Surveys Книги WEB дизайн/разработка Автор: Mick P. Couper Год издания: 2008 Формат: pdf Издат.:CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS Страниц: 398 Размер: 11,6 ISBN: 978-0-511-45551-3 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: 0) Оценка:Designing Effective Web Surveys is a practical guide to designing Web surveys, based on empirical evidence and grounded in scientific research and theory. It is designed to guide survey practitioners in the art and science of developing and deploying successful Web surveys. It is not intended as a “cook book”; rather it is meant to get the reader to think about why we need to pay attention to design. It is intended for academic, government, and market researchers who design and conduct Web surveys.