Project management has become one of the most valued skills in business. It is especially valuable when a company undertakes a major project where they need project managers with advanced skills. To move from intermediate to advanced project management, a project manager must understand not only the project itself, but also the overall needs of the company. They must know how to build and manage teams, handle large budgets, and appreciate the difference between managing the project and managing the stakeholders. Advanced Project Management clearly explains these skills. It sets out the processes, methods, and tools that enable a project manger to handle complex projects.
The Ugly Truth about Managing People: 50 (Must-Get-Right) Management Challenges…And How to Really Handle Them eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.