The Project Management Question and Answer Book eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The good: it has a few insights into software project management. Most are pretty trivial though.
The bad: in terms of prose, the story and characters, it’s simply horrible. Such lame and superficial literary devices.. e.g. at the very end the authors wants let us have closure, I guess, about the major characters. So he arranges for the protagonist to meet with a future-teller who then foretells him what each character ended up doing years after. Like some lame ass montage at the end of a horrible cheesy movie. The entire book is like this.
I say if you’re going to read something by the author, stick to the nonfiction, because you’ll get more bang for the buck and you wouldn’t have to endure what I just went through with this thing.