The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations – Cardiovascular System: Volume 8, 2e eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book addresses the pharmacology and therapeutic application of drugs used to treat heart diseases and hypertension. Additions and updates to the sixth edition include six new chapters on current controversies in cardiac drug therapy such as the beta blocker issue many cardiologists are presently grappling with. The book provides practical advice on how to manage cardiac diseases and addresses the choice of one particular cardiac agent vs. another.