The mind of the strategist: the art of Japanese business eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Agile, strategic supply chain management is a key competitivenecessity in today’s no-room-for-error business arena. And feworganizations have acquired more knowledge-and demonstratedbetter results-than the team at global managementconsultancy Pittiglio, Rabin, Todd, and McGrath (PRTM).In the breakthrough reference Strategic Supply Chain Management,two of PRTM’s leading consultants in this practice explaineverything that corporate decision-makers need to know to createvalue and competitive advantage from their supply chains.