The Micro Cap Investor: Strategies for Making Big Returns in Small Companies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Praise for The Index Trading Course
”George and Tom apply their considerable options trading and teaching expertise to the arena of broad-based and sector indices. Index options traders will find the techniques, systems, and strategies invaluable-and so will those who aren’t yet index traders, but want to learn to be.” —Larry McMillan, President, McMillan Analysis Corporation author, Profit with Options
”I’ve known both George and Tom for many years and have seen firsthand how they both can captivate a room with their knowledge of options trading and vibrant personalities. Now they have managed to capture that magic in this easy-to-understand how-to manual on trading index options.” —David Kalt, CEO, optionsXpress Holdings Inc., www.optionsXpress.com
”I traded in the OEX pit for almost twenty years and I can’t believe how well George and Tom nailed the core strategies and trading intricacies of index products. Nice job!” —Tom Sosnoff, CEO, thinkorswim, Inc.
”Education has been a major factor in the explosive growth in the options markets. Once again, Fontanills and Gentile have delivered as leaders in options education with The Index Trading Course and The Index Trading Course Workbook . These books provide a disciplined approach to trading index and ETF options through risk management.” —Christopher Larkin, Vice President, U.S. Retail Brokerage E*TRADE Securities LLC (www.etrade.com/options)
”I found The Index Trading Course and The Index Trading Course Workbook to be filled with useful and practical information on options, ETFs, the market, and trading in general. They explain the unique characteristics of these instruments in understandable terms and should provide a good foundation to those interested in trading index options and options on ETFs. The quizzes and media assignments in the Workbook are wonderful learning tools that help reinforce the information and concepts presented in the main book.” —Debra L. Peters, The Options Institute