The Human Organism: Explorations in Biological Anthropology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Master the business modeling and analysis techniques that help you transform data into bottom-line results. For more than a decade, Wayne Winston has been teaching corporate clients and MBA students the most effective ways to use Excel to solve business problems and make better decisions. Now this award-winning educator shares the best of his expertise in this hands-on, scenario-focused guide—fully updated for Excel 2010!
Use Excel to solve real business problems—and sharpen your edge!
* Model investment risks and returns
* Analyze your sales team’s effectiveness
* Create best, worst, and most-likely case scenarios
* Compare lease vs. buy, and calculate loan terms
* See how price, advertising, and seasonality affect sales
* Manage inventory with precision
* Quantify the value of customer loyalty
* Calculate your break-even number and ROI
* Maximize scheduling efficiency
* Express “home-field advantage” in real numbers
* Project company growth, predict election results, and more!
* Plus—introduce yourself to PowerPivot for Excel