The Human Brain During the Early First Trimester (Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Who is the most successful investment manager in Britain? Arguments could rage forever, but no professional would dispute that Anthony Bolton of Fidelity is among the very best. #1,000 invested in his Special Situations fund at its launch in 1979 would today be worth more than #80,000. No other mainstream UK fund manager has put together such a consistently impressive performance over such a long period. The 80-fold increase represents an average compound growth rate of 19.9% per annum, or 6% per annum more than the FTSE All-Share Index over the same period. This track record is every bit as good as that recorded by American investment superstars such as Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch. Fidelity Special Situations fund is now the largest and most popular fund in the UK, with more than #3.6 billion of assets.What are the secrets of Bolton’s success? In this important new book, published to coincide with the 25th anniversary of its launch, Jonathan Davis, investment columnist of The Independent, takes an in-depth look at the way that Bolton goes about his business and analyses in detail the performance of the fund over the past 25 years.In a separate 12,000 word section Anthony Bolton gives his own personal account of the history of the fund, explains why he believes his contrarian stockpicking methods have worked so well for so long and discloses how he handles the pressures of being the best-known fund manager in London. This book will be required reading for anyone with a personal or professional interest in investment.