The Google Story: Inside the Hottest Business, Media, and Technology Success of Our Time, 2nd Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
I finished reading through chapter 6 so far… my overall impression is, reasonable, but feel inadequate.
There are some discussion I like: for example, the simple triple store implementation is illustrative, concept wise. However, the discussion on RDF serialization format, the example given, ontology, it just feels the words are hard to swallow. You would think a book about semantic should have very precise logic and explanation should be crystal clear. However, as I read it, I often get the feel something … “this should be this hard to explain, what is he talking about here?” … maybe I am expecting too much.