The Facebook Marketing Book eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Use DevOps principles with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to develop applications and services. This book builds chapter by chapter to a complete real-life scenario, explaining how to build, monitor, and maintain a complete application using DevOps in practice.
Starting with core DevOps concepts, continuous integration, and continuous delivery, you’ll cover common tools including Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes in the context of a real microservices application to deploy in the cloud. You will also create a monitor for your cloud and see how to use its data to prevent errors and improve the stability of the system. By the end of Pro DevOps with Google Cloud Platform, you will be able to deploy, maintain, and monitor a real application with GCP.
What You Will Learn
• Build and deploy applications and services using DevOps on Google Cloud Platform
• Maintain a complete continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline
• Use containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
• Carry out CD with GCP and Jenkins
• Create microservices with Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Monitor your newly deployed application and its deployment and performance
• Set up security and manage your network with GCP
Who This Book Is For
Developers and software architects who want to implement DevOps in practice. Some prior programming experience is recommended as well as a basic knowledge of a Linux command-line environment.