The End of Advertising as We Know It eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Making It in Public Relations is a comprehensive, realistic guide to everything one needs to know when pursuing a successful career in public relations. It is an introduction to public relations, written for students who want or need a definition of the profession to understand what they are moving into as a career. A thorough overview of the various roles and responsibilities involved in PR work, the different types of PR functions and activities, and its application in a variety of settings and scenarios are provided. In fulfilling the book’s editorial role, author Leonard Mogel profiles the 10 largest public relations firms, life on the fast track at a small PR firm, how corporate communications is carried on at a large financial institution, and public relations for diverse organizations. It will be of interest to those studying public relations at the university level; recent mass communication, journalism, and public relations graduates; interns in public relations firms; and employees in other fields contemplating a move to this profession.