The Diversity Bonus: How Great Teams Pay Off in the Knowledge Economy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Effective risk management is a vital issue to consider when looking to safeguard a company’s commercial future and deal with the latest regulatory requirements. Managing Business Risk will enable executives to control risks without sacrificing their ability to deliver transparent reporting to their stakeholders. Drawing on expert advice from leading British risk consultants, lawyers and regulatory authorities, the book examines the five key areas of risk that managers need to consider in today’s complex and competitive business market.