The Complete Guide to Futures Trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Everyone who’s involved in financial markets must understand Point and Figure charting in order to get the full picture, whatever your view of technical analysis”. – Jim Rogers, author of Hot Commodities and Investment Biker ”An invaluable road map for managing risk in the markets. Tom’s methodology has given us the discipline and confidence to look around corners for our clients for almost twenty years.” – James A. Parish, President and COO, Morgan Keegan & Co., Private Client Group ”Tom Dorsey continues to be one of the foremost authorities on Point and Figure charting. His relative strength analyses are essential for investors and traders alike. Furthermore, I always want to know what his NYSE Bullish Percent Indicators is ”saying.” – Lawrence G. McMillan, President, McMillan Analysis Corp., www.optionstrategist.com ”Tom Dorsey has done it again… he has taken his 30-plus years of unending devotion, talents, and insights in technical analysis and applied them to Exchange Traded Funds. He begins with the history of ETFs, explains how different they are from mutual funds, and then applies his expertise in Point and Figure charting to help traders and investors time their purchases and sales.” – Ralph J. Acampora, CMT, Director of Technical research, Knight Capital ”Reading Tom Dorsey’s Point & Figure Charting is the like procuring a road map before you begin a journey. It’s a comprehensive look at how to succeed in the markets. This book is not only essential but easy to follow for everyone.” – Paulo Pinto, CEO, Dif Broker ”Point and Figure Charting has become a valuable part of my daily trading routine. As an investment professional, it makes perfect sense to use Tom’s methods in conjunction with fundamental analysis.” – Damion Carufe, Investment Professional