The Biology of Soil: A Community and Ecosystem Approach (Biology of Habitats) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Introduction to Sports Biomechanics provides a genuinely accessible and comprehensive guide to all of the biomechanics topics covered in an undergraduate sports and exercise science degree. Now revised and in its second edition, Introduction to Sports Biomechanics is full of visual aids to support the text. Every chapter contains cross references to key terms and definitions from that chapter, learning objectives and summaries, study tasks to confirm and extend your understanding, and suggestions to further your reading. Clearly structured and with many student friendly features, the text covers: movement patterns – exploring the essence and purpose of movement analysis qualitative analysis of sports movements movement patterns and the geometry of motion quantitative measurement and analysis of movement force and torques – causes of movement the human body and the anatomy of movement. This edition is supported by a website containing animation and video clips, and offers sample data tables for comparison and analysis and multiple choice questions to confirm your understanding of the material in each chapter. Introduction to Sports Biomechanics is a must have for students of sport and exercise, human movement sciences, ergonomics, biomechanics, and sports performance and coaching. Visit the companion website at: www.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415339940.