The B2B social media book: become a marketing superstar by generating leads with blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, and more eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is a unique collection of comprehensive cases that explore concepts and issues surrounding strategic marketing. Chapters explain what strategic marketing is, and then discuss strategic segmentation, competitive positioning, and strategies for growth, corporate branding, internal brand management, and corporate reputation management. With case studies from a broad range of global contexts and industries, including Burger King, FedEx, and Twitter, readers will gain a working knowledge of developing and applying market-driven strategy. Through case analysis, students will learn to: examine the role of corporate, business, and marketing strategy in strategic marketing; recognize the implications of markets on competitive space with an emphasis on competitive positioning and growth; interpret the various elements of marketing strategy and apply them to a particular real-world situation; apply sound decision-making strategies and analytical frameworks to specific strategic marketing problems and issues; apply ethical frameworks to strategic marketing situations. Strategic Marketing: Concepts and Cases is ideal for advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as those studying for an MBA or executive courses in strategic marketing or marketing management.