The Anatomy of the Human Embryo: A Scanning Electron-Microscopic Atlas eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The anatomy of the shoulder is based on complex joint biomechanics. The purpose of this Atlas is to focus the reader’s attention on a series of bone, ligament, muscle and tendon structures and ultrastructures within the shoulder on which only the most recent international literature has reported in specialized journals. This Atlas also presents extremely high-definition images of “targeted” sections obtained from cadavers preserved using state-of-art techniques. This unique Atlas, making use of images of major visual impact, offers a scientific message on a topical joint, using simple but dedicated descriptive language.