The Age of Justinian: The Circumstances of Imperial Power (Roman Imperial Biographies) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A clear, straightforward resource to guide you through preclinical drug developmentFollowing this book’s step-by-step guidance, you can successfully initiate and complete critical phases of preclinical drug development. The book serves as a basic, comprehensive reference to prioritizing and optimizing leads, dose formulation, ADME, pharmacokinetics, modeling, and regulations. This authoritative, easy-to-use resource covers all the issues that need to be considered and provides detailed instructions for current methods and techniques.Each chapter is written by one or more leading experts in the field. These authors, representing the many disciplines involved in preclinical toxicology screening and testing, give you the tools needed to apply an effective multidisciplinary approach. The editor has carefully reviewed all the chapters to ensure that each one is thorough, accurate, and clear.Among the key topics covered are:*Modeling and informatics in drug design*Bioanalytical chemistry*Absorption of drugs after oral administration*Transporter interactions in the ADME pathway of drugs*Metabolism kinetics*Mechanisms and consequences of drug-drug interactionsEach chapter offers a full exploration of problems that may be encountered and their solutions. The authors also set forth the limitations of various methods and techniques used in determining the safety and efficacy of a drug during the preclinical stage.This publication should be readily accessible to all pharmaceutical scientists involved in preclinical testing, enabling them to perform and document preclinical safety tests to meet all FDA requirements before clinical trials may begin.