Technology-as-a-Service Playbook: How to Grow a Profitable Subscription Business eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Use Excel 2010 VBA and macros to automate virtually any routine task, and save yourself hours, days, maybe even weeks. Then learn how to make Excel do things you thought were simply impossible! This book reveals scripting techniques you won’t find anywhere else and shows you how to create automated reports that are amazingly powerful and useful. It helps you instantly visualize information so you can understand and act on it. It also shows you how to capture data from anywhere and use it anywhere, and helps you automate Excel 2010’s most powerful new features. Learning advanced Excel scripting has never been easier. You’ll find simple, step-by-step instructions, real-world examples and case studies, and 50 workbooks packed with bonus examples, macros, and solutions, straight from MrExcel.• Work efficiently with ranges, cells, and R1C1-style formulas• Build super-fast applications with arrays• Customize the Excel 2010 Ribbon to run your macros• Write Excel 2010 VBA code that works on older versions of Excel• Create custom dialog boxes to collect information from your users• Use error handling to make your VBA scripts more resilient• Use Web queries to import data from virtually any online source• Master advanced techniques such as classes and collections• Use Excel VBA to control other Office programs…even control Windows itself,via the Windows API• Create add-ins to share or sell your programs