Technical Analysis Plain and Simple Charting the Markets in Your Language eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The markets have evolved at breakneck speed during the past decade, and change has accelerated dramatically since 2007’s disastrous regulatory “reforms.” An unrelenting focus on technology, hyper-short-term trading, speed, and volume has eclipsed sanity: markets have been hijacked by high-powered interests at the expense of investors and the entire capital-raising process. A small consortium of players is making billions by skimming and scalping unaware investors — and, in so doing, they’ve transformed our markets from the world’s envy into a barren wasteland of terror.
Since these events began, Themis Trading’s Joe Saluzzi and Sal Arnuk have offered an unwavering voice of reasoned dissent. Their small brokerage has stood up against the hijackers in every venue: their daily writings are now followed by investors, regulators, the media, and “Main Street” investors worldwide. Saluzzi and Arnuk don’t take prisoners! Now, in Broken Markets, they explain how all this happened, who did it, what it means, and what’s coming next. You’ll understand the true implications of events ranging from the crash of 1987 to the “Flash Crash” — and discover what it all means to you and your future. Warning: you will get angry (if you aren’t already). But you’ll know exactly why you’re angry, who you’re angry at, and what needs to be done!