Strategic Public Personnel Administration: Building and Managing Human Capital for the 21st Century eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Through its use of real clinical examples, this book provides an explanation of the project management process tailored for nurses. It first describes, in detail, the project management process along with its relationship to the phases of the project life cycle. Coverage includes the tools available to successfully complete each phase of the project management process and advance the project life cycle. With the aid of case studies and project examples, the book then examines how to apply these principles in the day-to-day work of the nurse, whether manager, staff nurse, educator, researcher, or informatician.