Starting an Online Business For Dummies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Did you know, nearly 85% of IT support roles require a good understanding of networking concepts? IT Professionals who are new to the industry need a strong foundational understanding of the fundamentals before moving on towards more challenging technology certifications. This book covers everything you need to know about understanding network infrastructures, hardware, protocols, and services. Written to the Networking Fundamentals MTA Certification, it is considered to be a recommended entry point into IT certification. This book covers the basics of networking. Each chapter closes with a quiz to make sure you can practice exam questions and test your knowledge before moving to the next section. We start by discussing LAN and WAN topologies, including examining area networks, devices and data transfer. There are sections dedicated to the following: Understanding wired and wireless networks, by recognizing wired networks and different media types. Identifying and working with fiber optic and twisted pair cables. Understanding internet protocol, by working and categorizing IPv4 Addresses. Working with and understanding networking services and area networks, by setting up common networking services and understanding routing. Defining network infrastructures and network security, by understanding networks outside of the LAN, defining internet, intranets, and extranets. We will also create a VPN using the create a VPN connection Wizard as well as Windows 10 settings. IT Professionals looking to understand more about networking will gain the knowledge to create a network diagram and explain basic networking concepts without any problems. Thanks to some troubleshooting tools and tips it will be easier to apply the skills in real world situations and feel confident when taking the certification.
There are no reviews yet.