Shakespeare, Einstein, and the Bottom Line: The Marketing of Higher Education eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Consumers are constantly inundated with repetitive traditional advertising messages, bombarding their lives, interrupting their TV shows and generally getting in the way. Consumers feel little emotional connection with these brands, and if they are persuaded to buy it is simply because the brand that shouted the loudest got their attention. This outdated approach to marketing communications is dying–fast. To gain lasting customer loyalty, brands must give something back. In the new century, the relationships between brands and their target audiences are being revolutionized by “experiential” marketing tactics. Experiential Marketing looks at the experiential marketing era, which focuses on giving target audiences a brand-relevant customer experience that adds value to their lives. Experiential marketing is made up of live brand experiences – two way communications between consumers and brands, communications which are designed to bring brand personalities to life. This book demonstrates how experiential marketing fits in with the current marketing climate and how to go about planning, activating and evaluating it for best results. This is essential reading for both advertising and marketing practitioners and marketing students.