Secrets of the Sommeliers: How to Think and Drink Like the World’s Top Wine Professionals eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The seminal bookBlue Ocean Strategyhas sold over 3.5 million copies globally and is in print in forty-three different languages. But much of W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne’s work on creating new market spaces was originally published in the pages ofHarvard Business Review. This book brings the best of those articles together all in one place.
Piece by piece, these articles explain the process of focusing on noncustomers and creating “blue oceans”: uncontested market spaces, untainted by competition. They also introduce tools for exploring and exploiting these markets, such as the Strategy Canvas, the Six Paths Framework, the Four Actions Framework, the Pioneer-Migrator-Settler Map, the Buyer Utility Map, the Price Corridor of the Mass, and the Business Model Guide—the tools that have come to make up the Blue Ocean Strategy framework. This collection also features Kim and Mauborgne’s latestHarvard Business Reviewarticle, “Red Ocean Traps.”
Whether or not you’re familiar withBlue Ocean Strategy, this book will give you another perspective onto this widely accepted framework—and help you implement it in your organization.