Risk Issues and Crisis Management in Public Relations: A Casebook of Best Practice (PR in Practice) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Marketing Communications has been listed as a “classic” by the Marketing Society. Paul Smith’s and Ze Zook’s understanding of marketing communications is widely acclaimed and has proved popular with students and practitioners alike.Â Marketing Communications explores:-social media and websites-advertising-PR-sponsorship-direct sellingThe fifth edition has been significantly updated to include the many new forms of communication now available for marketing professionals. Heralding the emergence of social media as a “marketing revolution,” the book presents the many varied forms of communication this offers and the opportunities for marketing that more effectively engages with its end-user.Â With numerous examples and case studies as well as online support material for instructors and students, this textbook will guide the user through the changing face of marketing communications.