Quantitative Risk Management – Concepts, Techniques and Tools eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
If you’re about to become a manager for the first time and aren’t really sure what you’re getting into, author Michael Morris’ book is required reading. It provides a wealth of information and insight into your new job. Likewise, if you are a first-time manager and you’re floundering a bit, read this to see how to turn your new career around and become successful. We also recommend it to anyone who is considering an executive career. Here’s a sneak peak into what you can expect as a member of management.