Production and Operations Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Fundamentals of OOP and Data Structures in Java presents the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Graphical User Interface (GUI) programming with Java as the example language. Wiener and Pinson introduce each of the major data structures with supporting, GUI-based laboratory programs designed to reinforce the basic concepts and principles. These laboratories allow the reader to explore and experiment with the properties of each data structure. All source code for the laboratories is available on the Web. By integrating the principles of OOP and GUI programming, this unique book presents the fundamental issues of data structures within the context of paradigms that are essential to today’s professional software developer. The text assumes only an elementary understanding of Java and no experience with OOP.