Problem-Oriented Approaches in Interventional Cardiology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Edited by a renowned scientist in the field with more than 200 high profile scientific publications to his name, this is the first book to provide a comprehensive overview of all cardiovascular hormone systems. Clearly structured, the text covers steroid and peptide hormones, amines, and arachidonic acid metabolites, as well as nucleotides, nitric oxide, and acetylcholine. An essential reference for researchers working on the cardiovascular system and related diseases.