Principles of Anatomy and Physiology [With A Brief Atlas of the Skeleton, Surface Anatomy,] eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Learn about the human body from the inside out
Every year, more than 100,000 degrees are completed in biology or biomedical sciences. Anatomy and physiology classes are required for these majors and?others such as life sciences and chemistry, and also?for students on a pre-med track.?These classes?also?serve as valuable electives because of the importance and relevance of this subject’s content.?Anatomy and Physiology For Dummies, 2nd Edition, appeals to students and life-learners alike, as?a course supplement or simply as a?guide to?this intriguing field?of?science.
With 25 percent?new and revised content, including updated examples and references throughout, readers of the new edition will come to understand the meanings of terms in anatomy and physiology, get to know the body’s anatomical structures, and gain insight into how the structures and systems function in sickness and health.* New examples, references, and case studies* Updated information on how systems function in illness and in health* Newest health discovers and insights into how the body works
Written in plain English and packed with dozens of beautiful illustrations, Anatomy & Physiology For Dummies is your guide to a fantastic voyage of the human body.