Preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Does your organization want to achieve success in prioritizing projects systematically, deliberately, and logically? Project Portfolio Management Tools and Techniques is written to demonstrate how to elevate your organization’s project management thinking to the level beyond managing individual projects in a standalone fashion. This book is for those executives and other project professionals who strive to have a formalized system of authorizing the right projects and abandoning the wrong projects, who desire to spend resources in the most efficient manner, and who want to have an actionable strategic plan for improving organizational project management sophistication. Project Portfolio Management Tools and Techniques deals with the full spectrum of project portfolio management (PPM) functions, from selecting projects through formalized portfolio management processes to facilitating the successful execution of projects through creating a formalized, project-friendly environment. This book will aid you in the implementation of a PPM system, assist in gaining the necessary commitment from executive management, and provide guidelines for the modification of operational practices. Get ahead of the game by seeing a comprehensive project portfolio management model that can help you establish yours successfully!