Power, Community And The State: The Political Anthropology of Organisation in Mexi (Anthropology, Culture and Society) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This work provides a systematic examination of anthropological research on the critical issue of ethnicity. Chapters cover all aspects of ethnicity, including: approaches to ethnicity, social classification, the social organization of ethnicity, ethnic identity and ideology, ethnicity and social change, minorities and nationalism and ethnicity.