Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation: Physiological and Clinical Applications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is the first comprehensive reference on anesthesia and perioperative care for aortic surgery. Edited and written by leading experts in medicine, surgery, and anesthesia, it provides detailed descriptions of aortic surgery and anesthesia for specific aortic procedures, including ascending aorta, arch, descending aorta, endovascular surgery, trauma, and surgery for congenital aortic pathologies. The book devotes separate chapters to intraoperative echocardiography and cerebral monitoring, and because organ dysfunction is a major cause of mortality and morbidity after aortic surgery, it addresses spinal cord and renal protection. A final chapter covers postoperative care. Anesthesia and Perioperative Care for Aortic Surgery is a “must” for cardiac anesthesiologists, cardiac surgeons, intensivists, nurse anesthetists, and residents and fellows involved in this growing area.