Perioperative Pain Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The first step in the effective management of patients in pain is making the correct diagnosis . . . and how to diagnose pain is what Waldman’s Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes, 4th Edition is all about.
Written to help practitioners care for their patients in pain, this top-selling text provides complete, concise, step-by-step visual guidance to help simplify the diagnosis and management of over 130 common pain syndromes. The user friendly, easy to reference head-to-toe format gives the practitioner a concise description of each pain syndrome along with full-color art, drawings, clinical photographs, and a full range of radiological and ultrasound images that will help simplify making the correct diagnosis.
Covers more than 130 common pain conditions with the concise information you need to make the correct diagnosis, making it a useful everyday reference in clinical practice.
Using a consistent, easy to follow visual format, each chapter covers one common pain syndrome beginning with the correct ICD-10 code and containing a clear description of the signs and symptoms of each painful condition as well as the tests, differential diagnosis, clinical pearls, and the most up-to-date treatment options.
View less >
Includes a “Side Effects and Complications” sections in every chapter that help you avoid potential pitfalls in diagnosis and treatment