Performance Dashboards: Measuring, Monitoring, and Managing Your Business eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
What does project authorization involve and how should you seek it? What is earned value and how are the calculations made? How do you select the appropriate method for handing over a project and what are the pitfalls associated with the options you can choose from? “The Project Management A-Z” provides you with the answer to these questions and more in an A-Z coverage of 80 project management techniques. Each one includes an explanation of the technique, how, when and why you would use it. There are sample forms, checklists of key questions to ask yourself and others, cross-references to the other techniques within the manual, in fact everything to ensure that you: understand the technique and the context in which it is used; identify whether or not it will work for you; and are able to apply it appropriately and effectively. If you are just starting a project or deeply engrossed in one, the opportunity to discuss alternative approaches, or explore the problems and opportunities that the project may throw up is particularly valuable. Sometimes you may have access to a project mentor or coach who can advise you. The Project Management A-Z helps fill that role, challenging your perception and helping build your confidence in the quality of the processes you are using and the decisions you are making. Successful projects are built on the skills of the project manager, the quality of the basic foundations that are laid, and sensitive but assertive management of processes and resources. This title should prove a useful reference to the main techniques for all of these key elements.