Pediatric and neonatal mechanical ventilation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Teach students core genetics concepts and applications
Concepts of Genetics emphasizes the fundamental ideas of genetics, while exploring modern techniques and applications of genetic analysis. This best-selling text continues to provide understandable explanations of complex, analytical topics and recognizes the importance of teaching students how to become effective problem solvers.
The 12th Edition has been extensively updated to provide comprehensive coverage of important, emerging topics such as CRISPR-Cas and the study of posttranscriptional gene regulation in eukaryotes. An expanded emphasis on ethical considerations that genetics is bringing into everyday life is addressed in Genetics, Ethics, and Society and Case Study features. The accompanying Mastering™ Genetics online platform is updated with new tutorials and Dynamic Study Modules.