Parallel Computing: Architectures, Algorithms and Applications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Unstructured data is the most voluminous form of data in the world, and several elements are critical for any advanced analytics practitioner leveraging SAS software to effectively address the challenge of deriving value from that data. This book covers the five critical elements of entity extraction, unstructured data, entity resolution, entity network mapping and analysis, and entity management. By following examples of how to apply processing to unstructured data, readers will derive tremendous long-term value from this book as they enhance the value they realize from SAS products. Read more…