Orderly Fashion: A Sociology of Markets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Ethics in Public Relations gives readers the tools and knowledge to enable them to make defensible decisions, and outlines the important ethical concerns in public relations and corporate communications.
Written in a practical and approachable style, this is not another ‘tome’ on ethical theory but rather an insight into the personal and professional issues that effect public relations practitioners. It examines how an individual’s sense of morality has an impact on decision-making and ethical business behaviour. This title is a must-have for any public relations practitioner or student who wants a framework that relates underlying ethical theories to everyday issues.