Operations management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
For three decades, this text has been the leading introduction to HRM for students at all levels, including those on CIPD-accredited courses. It is renowned for its readable and engaging style making studying more efficient. Comprehensively covering all major areas of the field, this edition has been updated with the issues and debates facing HRM today. Its key features include: * case studies that contextualise theory in well known organisations such as Rolls Royce, McDonald’s and the BBC World Service * integrated activity and discussion boxes to encourage deeper thinking and understanding of each chapter * skills content to help develop the specific employability skills necessary for a successful HR practitioner.