Net Benefit: Guaranteed Electronic Markets – The Ultimate Potential of Online Trade eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The leading guide to otolaryngology – invaluable for board review or as a clinical refresher
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
For more than four decades, K.J. Lee’s Essential Otolaryngology has been the premier international guide to otolaryngology. This classic reference delivers top-to-bottom coverage that spans the entire discipline and provides an easy, at-a-glance review of the field’s must-know information. The tenth edition features quick-access bulleted text, 150 illustrations, 100 tables, and thoroughly updated chapters that bring you up to speed with today’s practice of otolaryngology.
- The latest clinical information to help you treat dozens of conditions involving the head and neck, including:Balance disorders,Facial nerve paralysis,Congenital hearing loss,Cleft lip and palate,Infections of the temporal bone,Balance disorders,Facial nerve paralysis,Tumors of the larynx,Sinusitis,Cysts and tumors of the jaw
- Coverage of nutrition, fluid, and electrolytes; facial plastic surgery; anesthesia for head and neck surgery; and pharmacology and therapeutics
- The perfect otolaryngology primer and the ideal board review resource – in one compact volume
- An increased number of diagnostic algorithms to enhance clinical decision making